Entry Level Financial Planner
Financial Planning Role (Wealth Management Track)
Starting a career in Financial Services can be challenging and highly lucrative. Joining a firm that will provide all opportunities for success is essential. At Northwestern Mutual, all of your licenses (Series 6/7, 63, Life & Health) are sponsored and paid for. Our comprehensive training program will teach you to work professionally with clients, Business Owners, Families, and individuals.
Financial professionals with Northwestern Mutual are motivated entrepreneurs who help clients reach their financial goals, staying with them over time and evolving their plans as their needs change. With more than half of Americans believing their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities.
This career is primarily commission-based but includes stipends and bonuses. It allows you to control what you want to earn at any given time in a high-growth career. To provide you with an idea, our financial professionals are making $113,939 in years 1-4 and $444,679 after 5+ years.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent work ethic and continued desire to learn
- Confident individuals with a history of personal or professional success
- Preferred: Ivy League Undergrad / Student-Athletes / Social and Professional Organizations
Additionally, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its Representatives a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Development Stipends
- Expense Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Individualized Mentorship Program
- Joint Work Opportunities with Top Advisors in the Nation