YouTube Creator Internship at STEM Startup
Do you love to create videos? Do you like science? Do you know your way around YouTube?
If so, we'd love to talk. We’re looking for a content creator intern to join us this fall. We're launching a new edtech platform that represents the future of STEM learning and we're looking for interns to help us demonstrate the platform’s capabilities to students, teachers and parents.
Since we’re still a young start-up, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our outreach approach and develop the voice of the organization. Through creating and posting content on YouTube, you’ll help us share stories about all the ways Phenomena can be used to engage students and introduce them to the joy of STEM learning.
Check out the experiences page at www.phenomena.app to see what Phenomena is all about.
- Concept Development
- Script writing
- Performance and Recording
- Video Editing
- YouTube Promotion
- In college or recently graduated
- Major in a STEM field and/or Education
- Experience creating video content, preferably for YouTube (short sample required)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Sense of humor 😃
Additionally, we’d love to see candidates who possess:
- Experience with building and/or managing a YouTube channel
- Experience educating others about science
- Experience with screen recording and video editing software