Reliability Engineering Co-Op
We are a global chemical company and one of the nation's leading manufacturers of agricultural products. Our Hannibal plant is built to manufacture high-quality products in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manner. We occasionally have the need for contingent labor, and that's where you come in.
We’re currently seeking high-performers to work within our Reliability Engineering Department with an experienced Engineer Mentor who will guide your daily responsibilities on a variety of assignments. Planned assignments include:
1. Develop framework for pipework inspection improvement
2. Complete equipment strategy for 1 piece of equipment as identified by mentor
3. Identify and support one viable OpEx project in the realm of reliability
4. Support reliability engineers day to day tasks during times of shifting work load / absences
5. Review PM’s for a specific plant section as agreed by mentor
6. Evaluate opportunities for reliability improvements based on operator and maintenance feedback
Qualifications include a basic knowledge of mechanics and chemical manufacturing and a basic knowledge of maintenance. SAP software experience a plus (but not required), as well as proficiency in MS office.
This job pays an hourly wage for a 40-hour week, depending on your years of work experience and school completion, plus an additional housing stipend for each month. Located along the banks of the Mississippi River between Hannibal and Palmyra, Missouri, our 1600-acre manufacturing site is home to some of the world’s finest crop protection products. With approximately 400 employees and contractors, our site provides more than 20 technical and formulated agricultural solutions that help farmers meet the growing needs for an abundant and affordable supply of food for today and tomorrow. We are committed to the farming industry and take pride in our facility, our products, and our operations, and we're proud to be an important part of Marion County's community.