Bold Beginners Internship Program: Broadcast Production
2023 Summer Internship Program
***OUR APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN ON A ROLLING BASIS ***
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
IPG Health’s Bold Beginners Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Interns will work in real-world business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
Each week is strategically broken down to help our interns make the most out of their time here. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent working in your assigned department along with a personalized mentor to show you the way. Tuesdays also include lunch and learns where we network with senior leadership across each department and enjoy various NYC lunch options (on us). Thursday is reserved for teams to work on the client project which is presented in pitch format to our C-level executives as well as the client at the end of the summer.
START DATE: Monday, June 12, 2023
END DATE: Friday, August 11, 2023
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
FORMAT: Virtual or Hybrid-Optional
SALARY: $18/hr + OT
(The pay rate for this position is noted within this job posting. Where a prospective employee is paid this rate will depend on, among other factors; market considerations; budgetary considerations; as well as the applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.)
Broadcast Production Intern Description:
Who we are: We are producers, content creators, creative partners and strategic thinkers.
What we do:
· As producers we bring creative ideas to life – even when seemingly impossible
· We work closely with creative and account to ensure our final deliverable knocks everyone’s socks off (while adhering to budget and timing)
· We have a keen eye for detail and stay a step ahead of the game
· Our network of vendors is vast, and we bring in the best suited for each unique job
Our end goal: Producer content so good clients keep coming back for more
Why we’re bold: We don’t settle for anything but the best
What you’ll do: Learn about video production for the Advertising industry. You’ll gain exposure to multiple types of video production for work that goes out online, for conferences, for social campaigns, and for TV.
- Rising final year or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
- Passion for advertising/marketing, production, animation, visual effects
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
- Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills