Post Op Registered Nurse
Mia Aesthetics is a leading provider in plastic surgery services with a growing top-tier staff of plastic surgeons, expanding locations nationwide, and well over 50,000 satisfied patients. Our mission is to bring beauty and cost-efficiency into reality. At Mia Aesthetics we provide the highest quality plastic surgery, all at affordable prices.
- Our Core Values: Patients First, Collaborate Openly, Respect for Others, and Execute with Purpose.
The Post-Operative Nurse will provide planned, skilled nursing care for patients in the postoperative period. This includes providing continuous patient surveillance for early recognition and immediate response to medical or surgical complications that may arise in any postoperative patient.
- Thoroughly assesses patient’s well-being post-surgery to determine proper nursing care for recovery
- Monitors patient health and records vital signs, symptoms and necessary information in Salesforce
- Assists in coordinating patient care activities with the medical staff to provide continuous patient care
- Documents and carries out post-operative orders given by a Surgeon as well as documents all information for post anesthesia care of patient
- Reports abnormal findings of patients to the Surgeon and Mid-Levels for timely instruction on the best course of action
- Administers medications and treatments (i.e., IVs) to patients based on Surgeon’s orders
- Educates and provides instruction to patient and family members on post-operative care
- Collaborates with ancillary staff and patient care team members in maintaining the highest standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Assists with nursing activities during emergencies
- Maintains order and cleanliness of post-operative areas
- Follows established HIPPA policies and procedures at all times
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse License in state
- BLS and ACLS certification
- 1 year of PACU experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Mia Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Join us: https://miaaesthetics.com/careers/