Analyst/ Senior Analyst
Analysts collect and analyze data to address strategic and tactical sales and marketing issues. As an Analyst, you will:
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyze data
- Use scientific and industry knowledge to interpret clinical, competitor and marketplace data
- Develop and implement models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Design structured communications to present project findings to clients
- Participate in and facilitate client and project team meetings to explain analysis results
Candidates should be self-motivated, have excellent writing and communication skills, be highly detail-oriented, and be extremely well organized. The candidate must have a high degree of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries is ideal, and candidates with Bachelor’s or advanced degrees in Business or Life Sciences are highly preferred. Prior experience as a business analyst is ideal.