Sales Professional (Steel Sales Operation)
Job Details and Specifications
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Performing importing/exporting Sales of various Steel products; Carbon Coils/Sheets (HR, CR, Coated, Prepainted, Plates, Stainless Steel, Pipe & Tubing, Shapes, Wire Rods, etc.)
- Developing new customers/products/business areas & potentials.
- Manage customers, suppliers, other biz partners and overall business activities; customer’s requests and requirement by controlling sourcing, inventory, logistics, and customer services.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, sales strategy, price schedules, etc.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competitions.
- Perform all other functions requested that are within the scope of this job as deemed necessary or appropriate by manager.
Qualified candidates must have :
- Experience: minimum 3 - 5 years or more experience in Sales & Trading, preferably in Steel field.
- Language: Bilingual (English & Korean) - Conversational to Native preferred, not required.
- Academic background: Bachelor's degree or above / no preferred major
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Sales managing customer accounts and their needs.
- Dependable, Responsible, Capable of Problem Solving. (customer & vendor disputes, claims, etc.)
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of the market and competition.
- Cost consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Strong work Ethics & Team work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and organizational skills
- Basic Math knowledge (Conversion of weights, etc.)