ETA 2022 - Engineering Internship Program Summer 2023 (Multiple Locations) - WOCT
Job Description Qualifications:
Boeing has shaped the course of human history through aerospace innovations. Today, because of our amazing people and powerful technologies, our products connect the globe, protect freedom, and advance scientific discovery around the world. From the depths of the ocean, to Mars and beyond, we're inspiring the next century of explorers – we invite you to join us on the journey ahead!
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Join us as we build the future in Engineering! Interns will have the chance to support engineering projects in space systems, military systems, commercial aircraft or technology development. Internship opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, systems, manufacturing, industrial, material and test engineering.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or higher in engineering from an accredited course of study with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2023
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during Summer 2023
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Passion for the aerospace industry
- Academic excellence through strong academic performance, internship experience that provided strong leadership and quality
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions on teams and/or in student or civic organizations
- Strong technical experiences as demonstrated through technical projects, research or engineering internships
- Exceptional communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to engineering, aerospace and a career with Boeing
- Currently majoring in one of following core engineering/applied sciences disciplines (Aeronautical/Aerospace, Civil (especially Structural emphasis or interest), Chemical, Computer Engineering/Science, Cybersecurity, Electrical, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mathematics, Physics, Software, Structural, Quality, Industrial Engineering Technical, Industrial Management, Operations Research, Engineering Mechanics, and Systems).