DoD College Acquisition Internship Program
DoD Human Capital Initiatives (HCI) Office is now accepting applications for the 2023 Department of Defense College Acquisition Internship Program (DCAIP). The application cycle will close on October 12, 2022. Apply today! https://www.dcaipintern.com/
The DoD College Acquisition Internship Program is a paid, 10- to 12- week summer internship that provides students with real-world exposure to Department of Defense acquisition workforce career opportunities. The program targets full-time second and third year students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university. Interns receive hands-on, practical experience in analysis, research, report writing, oral briefings, policy development, program analysis, and computer applications. Student interns gain experience in career fields available within the Acquisition workforce.
- Positions available for multiple fields/majors such as engineering, computer and data science, business and more
- Various locations across the U.S.
-Paid salary and the opportunity to earn annual leave, sick leave and Federal holidays
- Be a U.S. citizen (Interns may NOT hold dual-citizenship).
- Be suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Be enrolled full-time as a sophomore or junior in an undergraduate program at an accredited university and have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours (Freshman, seniors or graduate students will NOT be considered under any circumstances).
- Be available for an interview and other applicable processing between October 2022 and December 2022.
- Be available for the 10-week summer program May through August of 2023.
- If male, over 18 years of age, and born after December 31, 1959, you have registered with the Selective Service System.
- NOTE: Some positions may require pre-employment drug testing.
For more information, please visit https://www.hci.mil/dodcareers/internship.html