Winter Sales & Marketing Internship [REMOTE or ON-CAMPUS]
Have you ever wondered who produces the sorority & fraternity apparel on campus? Or who’s behind the scenes helping college athletes or social media influencers run their online merch business? Believe it or not, those brands are built & managed by student entrepreneurs all over the country, and those students are making big profits in the process! If you’re interested in learning more & want to participate in the action, look no further than our collegiate Sales Partner program!
Our mission is to empower students to run their own businesses on campus, with the goal of supplementing their formal education with real-world business experiences. As a Sales Partner, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a start-up by building your own book of business!
While targeting organizations & businesses in your community, or influencers & collegiate athletes via social media, you will learn sales strategies and receive advice directly from a mentor who has done it before. The responsibilities will be vast and overwhelming at points, but will also be extremely profitable, educational, and provide unparalleled experiences not found elsewhere.
The Winter Internship is designed to be a development program to prepare the Sales Partner for all facets of the position. The internship will consist of online training and educational videos, and hands-on, real-world implementation to prepare you for the position. The intern will learn directly from a mentor who has done it before while also collaborating and networking with other Sales Partners across the country.
- Location: Remote (We utilize an online Learning Management System, Community Tools, & other Educational Resources)
- Dates: December 15th - January 30th
- Hours: training sessions will be held via our online Learning Management System and can be completed on your own schedule.
- Compensation: Competitive performance-based commission structure
- Minimum Commitment Length: Winter Internship + 2 full semesters as an on-campus Sales Partner
- Year in School: Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior in college is preferred
- Involved with one or more student organizations, preferably a fraternity or sorority
- Substantial interest in general business, sales and marketing, or starting your own business someday
- Excellent work ethic, self-driven, competitive in nature, and extremely responsible
- Independent worker, with initiative and the ability to see and fix problems
- Outgoing personality with the ability to network with anyone
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Confident in your ability to succeed
- Unlimited Earning Potential: The average Sales Partner profits $250 per order, equivalent to $50/hour, with the highest earners profiting over $20,000 per year
- Create Your Own Schedule: There is no required time commitment, top-performing Sales Partners work 10+ hours per week.
- Expand Your Network: Sales Partners develop relationships, negotiate and close deals with the top leaders in their community
- Bulk Up Your Resume: Through hands-on experiences, you will develop real-world business skills, including negotiation, sales, marketing, and finance
- Dedicated Business Mentor: Work 1-1 with an experienced mentor who will provide advice, assist with problems and push you to work your best
👉 To better understand the program, check out a brief info / FAQ video here.