Supply Chain Intern
At The Shade Store, we have handcrafted the finest Shades, Blinds and Drapery for 75 years. We believe designing beautiful custom window treatments should be an effortless experience, so we offer outstanding services to help our customers every step of the way, from inspiration to installation. We are always looking for friendly, passionate people to help us deliver the finest custom window treatment experience to our customers. Our team is growing and expanding, and there has never been a more exciting time to be part of it.
Position: Supply Chain Intern
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analyze gathered information & data using descriptive analytics (basic mathematics & comparative analysis), diagnostic analytics (root cause analysis, gap analysis), predictive and prescriptive analytics (data interpretation, data correlation, forecasting with the use of advanced statistical tools, hypothesis testing)
· Analyze data and summarize results by creating dashboards, graphs, tables, and charts.
· Present findings to stakeholders by creating engaging presentations and clearly written documents incorporating compelling storytelling and visualization best practices.
· Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
· Help design, document, and maintain business and system processes.
· Configure the ePIC ERP system and work with internal customers to validate the design (and make changes to help them improve their supply chain operations).
· Analyze data to identify problematic areas and make recommendations to improve system design/use.
· Track KPIs and report on the supply chain’s performance.
· Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Supply Chain/Business Majors
- Detail-oriented individual
- Excellent note-taking skills
- Organization skills
- Data entry and computer skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Proactive individual
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
THE SHADE STORE offer is contingent upon:
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States for The Shade Store, which will be confirmed by E-Verify within three business days of your hire date.
The Shade Store provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.