Summer Marketing Intern
At Cenmed Enterprises, our shared vision – enable the advancement of healthcare – drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming an important resource in the medical and healthcare industry. We are collaborators who achieve together – researching, manufacturing, and delivering even-better products that reach customers worldwide. It’s time to become part of a company you can be proud of.
What You Will Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, graphic design, email marketing, etc.)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update marketing database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Reports to the Marketing Manager
What You Will Do
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, etc.)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate complex research into common language
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Familiarity with consumer psychology and buying habits
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in a relevant subject, such as Marketing or Business
What You Can Expect of Us
We’re about family. As we work to solve some of the most difficult problems in medical and laboratory distribution, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth.
This position is on-site at our New Brunswick, NJ location. Local candidates preferred (assignments may extend into school year), hybrid work arrangements may be considered.
Schedule: Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday | 8 AM – 5 PM
This position is offered for part-time applicants with a minimum of 20 hours worked per week – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Contact: Sharon Arena, Marketing Manager - email@example.com