Woodshop Teacher - Summer Camp
Don't sit at home - come have a memorable summer! Teach woodworking and live amongst an amazing camp community in the most beautiful summer region in New England. Check out our video below and you can see for yourself:
Camp Winaukee is a residential boys’ camp on Lake Winnipesaukee in Moultonborough, New Hampshire (about 2 hours north of Boston). Our ideal candidate has experience with woodworking but is also youthful and capable of being a great counselor.
- Teach introductory level woodworking skills to boys 7-12 years old during class periods.
- Build signs, props, or any structures that are needed for special camp events.
- Enhance the skill level of every camper while promoting a fun and exciting program. You will do this during activities, electives, and instruction.
- Live in a cabin with campers and act as their guardian and primary supervisor to ensure camper safety and well-being at all times.
- You will be there to help campers make friends, navigate homesickness and conflict, provide guidance and leadership and act as a role model.
- A typical day may include waking up with the campers, teaching woodshop classes throughout the day, joining in on campfires, participating in camp traditions – no two days are the same!
Dates: June 15th - August 13th
Location: Moultonborough, NH
- Salary: $2,200 - $2,800 dependent upon experience
- Travel stipend
- Housing and meals included