Book Marketing Intern
We are a dynamic business with a robust digital presence and a commitment to staying at the forefront of media trends. We seek a motivated and talented college student for a Book Marketing Internship this summer.
This is an ideal opportunity for a student passionate about books and marketing who wants to gain hands-on experience in a business setting. Although this is an unpaid internship, you will receive a certification of completion and acquire a wealth of knowledge and skills that will serve you well in your future career.
Prior to starting this or any unpaid internship, you must contact your faculty advisor or internship coordinator at your college or university in order to ascertain whether this opportunity meets requirements for academic credit at your institution.
- Assist in planning, producing, editing, and publishing books
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Gain practical experience in podcast production and marketing.
- Learn from experienced professionals in the field.
- Develop critical skills that are highly valued in the job market.
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of your internship.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, or a related field.
- Interest in podcast production and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of marketing strategies and trends.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with podcast production tools and social media platforms is a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a brief cover letter explaining why they're interested in this internship and how they believe it will benefit their future careers. Please also include any relevant examples of past work, such as podcast episodes you've produced or marketing campaigns you've been part of.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.